Small-group, guided mountain adventure trips to international destinations.
The Alpine Club of Canada runs trekking, skiing, climbing and mountaineering trips around the world. With the whole world to choose from, we don’t need to run the same trip twice. Small groups, a high guide-to-client ratio, dedicated Alpine Club camp managers, and exciting destinations mean that you’re guaranteed an experience you won’t get with just any tour operator.
We’re excited to announce two international trips for the summer of 2018!
Our Norway Climbing Camp will run from July 4-14, 2018. Fantastic granite climbing, serene mountain vistas, and beautiful turquoise ocean water are on offer in Northern Norway! Join the ACC and ACMG guides for an unforgettable climbing trip to Stetind, Norway`s National Mountain, and the gorgeous granite of the Lofoten Islands. Enjoy the local culture and friendly hospitality of the people of Nord Norsk.
Experience level: Intermediate (this trip will offer guided ascents of 5.5-5.9 multipitch climbs)
Dates: July 4-14, 2018
Our China Montaineering Camp will run in Septeber of 2018. Stand on top of a 6,000m peak; explore lesser-known summits; and drink in the culture, history and language of China. With Chinese-speaking camp staff, an all-inclusive itinerary, and Canadian ACMG guides, we want your trip to be as worry-free as possible. This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to climb in an area that few Western tourists get to experience!
Experience level: Beginner
Dates: TBD (September 2018)
Dates and prices for our international camps will be released starting mid-November! Please email the office to be put on our list for email updates (email@example.com).
Upcoming Global Adventures
- Winter 2018: Backcountry Skiing in Hokkaido, Japan.
- Summer 2018: Climb in the Midnight Sun, northern Norway
- Winter 2019: New Zealand Mountaineering
- Dates TBD: Mountaineering in China
Past global adventures:
- 2017: Nepal: Mera Peak
- 2016: Trekking & Mountaineering in Mongolia: Steppes to the Altai
- 2016: Japan – Skiing endless powder
- 2015: New Zealand – perfect weather in the Minarets
- 2013: Bolivia – where Culture Meets Altitude
- 2012: The Peruvian Andes – the Llanganuco and Santa Cruz valleys arguably host the most scenic mountain panoramas in the world
- 2012: Cerro San Lorenzo, Chile – a stunning peak covered by three glaciers: two on the Argentina side, and one on the Chilean side
- 2010: Ski touring in the Dolomites
- 2010: Mountaineering in Mongolia – Mountains of the Five Gods
- 2009: Mexican Volcanoes – two of the top ten highest peaks in North America
- 2009: Best of Nepal – trekking camp
- 2008: Iceland Sail & Ski – steeped in history and folklore, Iceland is a place that many dream of visiting, but few actually do
- 2008: Classic Alps – Straddling the French Italian border, the breathtaking and inspirational Mont Blanc
- 2008: Ecuador – a beautiful country that is home to some of the world’s highest volcanoes