Check availability of Canmore Clubhouse
Whether you’re skiing or ice climbing in the winter, mountain biking in the summer or looking for a comfortable stop on your journey through the Rockies, the Canmore Clubhouse is your perfect base.
We’re located a comfortable 4.5 km from downtown Canmore on a sunny bench overlooking the Bow Valley – far enough away to be completely quiet and close enough to take advantage of all the amenities of town.
Our three buildings offer accommodation to suit any traveler. The main Clubhouse is suited best to small parties and individuals, the Bell Cabin is perfect for small groups (up to 15) and extended families and the Boswell Cabin offers private family rooms for those looking for a little more privacy.
The Clubhouse is a hostel-style facility that sleeps up to 31 people in seven newly renovated, separate rooms (4-7 people per room). Sheets, blankets, pillows and towels are provided. The Clubhouse is licensed, and beer and snacks are available from the reception desk.
You’ll find the Clubhouse well supplied to make your stay comfortable:
- well-equipped kitchen with cooking utensils for small and large groups
- newly renovated living room with fireplace, games, library of mountain literature, cozy leather furniture and incredible mountain views
- free wi-fi
- storage lockers
- coin-operated laundry
- free local-calls phone
- map and guidebook sales
- large deck with BBQ
- games room with pool table and foosball
- free parking
A meeting room that holds up to 30 people is also available. Audio-visual equipment is available for rent.
The Clubhouse is available for bookings by ACC members and non-members.
- See our reservation policies page for full details
- The Clubhouse and the Bell Cabin are available for group bookings. Please call 403-678-3200 ext 0 or email front desk
- The Clubhouse is affiliated with Hostelling International and we offer member pricing to all HI members.
- See our Weddings and Conferences page for details on exclusive bookings.
Make a booking through Hosteling International’s website
|Exclusive Rate Peak Season||$1500|
|Exclusive Rate Off-Peak Season||$1200|
|Beds with linens|
|Fully-equipped kitchen suitable for groups|
|Bathrooms and showers down the hall|
|Electric heat and gas fireplace|