Check availability of Canmore Clubhouse
Your base in the Canadian Rockies
Whether you’re skiing or ice climbing in the winter, mountain biking in the summer or looking for a comfortable stop on your journey through the Rockies, the Canmore Clubhouse is your perfect base.
We’re located a comfortable 4.5 km from downtown Canmore on a sunny bench overlooking the Bow Valley – far enough away to be completely quiet and close enough to take advantage of all the amenities of town.
Our three buildings offer accommodation to suit any traveler. The main Clubhouse is suited best to small parties and individuals, the Bell Cabin is perfect for small groups (up to 15) and extended families and the Boswell Cabin offers private family rooms for those looking for a little more privacy.
The Clubhouse is a hostel-style facility that sleeps up to 31 people in seven newly renovated, separate rooms (4-7 people per room). Sheets, blankets, pillows and towels are provided. The Clubhouse is licensed, and beer and snacks are available from the reception desk.
You’ll find the Clubhouse well supplied to make your stay comfortable:
- well-equipped kitchen with cooking utensils for small and large groups
- newly renovated living room with fireplace, games, library of mountain literature, cozy leather furniture and incredible mountain views
- free wi-fi
- storage lockers
- coin-operated laundry
- free local-calls phone
- map and guidebook sales
- large deck with BBQ
- games room with pool table and foosball
- free parking
A meeting room that holds up to 30 people is also available. Audio-visual equipment is available for rent.
Your wedding at the Canmore Clubhouse
Are you looking for a special place for a mountain wedding? We would love to help you organize your special day. See our Weddings and Retreats page for more information.
The Canmore Clubhouse offers a great venue minutes from downtown Canmore with accommodations for up to 54 people, easy access for caterers and stunning views of the Three Sisters and the Bow Valley.
The Clubhouse is available for bookings by ACC members and non-members.
- See our reservation policies page for full details
- The Clubhouse and the Bell Cabin are available for group bookings. Please call 403-678-3200 ext 0 or email front desk
- The Clubhouse is affiliated with Hostelling International and we offer member pricing to all HI members.
- See our Weddings and Conferences page for details on exclusive bookings.
Make a booking through Hosteling International’s website
- Reservations are required at all ACC huts.
- ACC membership is not required to book huts. ACC members can book 12 months in advance. Non-members can book 30 days in advance.
- Call 403-678-3200 ext 0 to make a booking. We are open 8:00 am to 9:00 pm daily.
- Please read our cancellation policies and consider cancellation insurance for your trip.
|Exclusive Rate Peak Season||$1500|
|Exclusive Rate Off-Peak Season||$1200|
|Beds with linens|
|Fully-equipped kitchen suitable for groups|
|Bathrooms and showers down the hall|
|Electric heat and gas fireplace|