Winter in Canada’s mountains means powder skiing and the ACC knows the terrain. Whether you’re looking to get skills and get up to speed, or looking for the trip of a lifetime, you’ll find it here. Join us!
ACC Powder Program - Presented by Smartwool
- Rogers Pass Powder Camp (Jan 28-Feb 1, 2017). An awesome ski camp deep in Rogers Pass, based in the Wheeler and Asulkan Huts. For experienced skiers. 5 days, $1,450.
- Fairy Meadow Powder Week (April 1-8, 2017). A fly-in, fully-guided week in Selkirk powder paradise. Our most advanced powder camp. 8 days, $2,550.
- Avalanche Skills Training Level 1 (Dec 10-11, 2016 and Jan 21-22, 2017) Canada’s first step in recreational avalanche training. 2 days, $205.
- Avalanche Skills Training Level 2 (Jan 12-15, 2017) Canada’s intermediate level recreational avalanche training. 5 days, $595.
- Learn to Backcountry Ski (Jan 13-15, 2017) For beginners: covers everything from avi gear and hazards to track setting and ski technique. 3 days, $550.