Marketing Project Manager
The ACC is a not-for-profit organization established in 1906 that has grown to include 32 backcountry huts and 24 volunteer run sections across the country. We also run seasonal programs such as our annual General Mountaineering Camp as well as Shadow Lake Lodge, and our hostel in Canmore. We have a rich history in Canadian Mountaineering and a dynamic team at the office to manage our diverse portfolios.
We are looking for a passionate, detail-oriented and organized professional to oversee projects on behalf of our Marketing and Communications team, and to collaborate with colleagues across the organization to deliver excellence for our members.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Marketing Project Manager will plan and execute a variety of projects across different channels, turning strategy into action. She/he researches, plans, assigns deliverables, implements, reports on and debriefs our work. She/he is involved in coordinating and supervising the entire life cycles of projects in support of our mission. This position serves as a central hub, managing tasks and keeping a high-level view of many moving parts. She/he is responsible for ensuring work is completed smoothly, on time and on budget.
| Application Period Opens:
|| Wednesday, February 15, 2023
| Start Date:
|| As soon as possible
What we’re looking for in a Marketing Project Manager:
- Passion for mountain ecology and culture
- Detail-oriented self-starter who brings solutions and improvements to the table
- Very strong writing and communications skills
- Prioritization and decision-making skills
- Good grasp of best practices in digital marketing and abreast of developments in the fields of project management, marketing, communications and analytics
- A fresh, upbeat and energetic approach to work
- Implement, administer and lead adaption of project management software
- Develop and manage content calendar including deadlines
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Work with the marketing team to create regular email newsletters
- Work with Director to create strategic campaigns and map out tasks required to execute them
- Work with the marketing team to distribute our messages across all channels
- Work with freelance content creators including writers, editors and designers to develop content on time and on budget
Preserving, practicing, and promoting Canadian mountain culture and self-propelled alpine pursuits.
- Organized with a very strong attention to detail
- Strategic thinker who can use data to analyze and improve
- 3+ years role in marketing or business administration
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, project management or related field.
- Experience with best practices in project management
- Bilingual an asset (Fr/Eng)
Préserver, pratiquer et promouvoir la culture alpine canadienne et les activités non motorisées en montagne.