Small-group, guided mountain adventure trips to international destinations.
The Alpine Club of Canada runs trekking, skiing, climbing and mountaineering trips around the world. Small groups, a high guide-to-client ratio, dedicated Alpine Club camp managers, and exciting destinations mean that you’re guaranteed an experience you won’t get with just any tour operator. Come ski bottomless powder with us in Hokkaido, climb in the midnight sun in Norway, or experience the best of New Zealand mountaineering.
With the whole world to choose from, we don’t need to run the same trip twice. Join the Alpine Club for the trip of a lifetime!
Upcoming Global Adventures
- Winter 2018: Backcountry Skiing in Hokkaido, Japan.
- Summer 2018: Climb in the Midnight Sun, northern Norway
- Winter 2019: New Zealand Mountaineering
- Dates TBD: Mountaineering in China
Past global adventures:
- 2017: Nepal: Mera Peak
- 2016: Trekking & Mountaineering in Mongolia: Steppes to the Altai
- 2016: Japan – Skiing endless powder
- 2015: New Zealand – perfect weather in the Minarets
- 2013: Bolivia – where Culture Meets Altitude
- 2012: The Peruvian Andes – the Llanganuco and Santa Cruz valleys arguably host the most scenic mountain panoramas in the world
- 2012: Cerro San Lorenzo, Chile – a stunning peak covered by three glaciers: two on the Argentina side, and one on the Chilean side
- 2010: Ski touring in the Dolomites
- 2010: Mountaineering in Mongolia – Mountains of the Five Gods
- 2009: Mexican Volcanoes – two of the top ten highest peaks in North America
- 2009: Best of Nepal – trekking camp
- 2008: Iceland Sail & Ski – steeped in history and folklore, Iceland is a place that many dream of visiting, but few actually do
- 2008: Classic Alps – Straddling the French Italian border, the breathtaking and inspirational Mont Blanc
- 2008: Ecuador – a beautiful country that is home to some of the world’s highest volcanoes