A fly-in, fully guided and catered week in powder paradise
Camp Full- Waitlist only!
Sorry, this ACC adventure has sold out! Contact us to be put on a waitlist, or check out one of our other mountain adventures.
The Kootenays are world-famous for amazing powder, and Kokanee Glacier Cabin is the primary hut-based ski destination to explore the glades, glaciers and summits in Kokanee Glacier Provincial Park. The Kokanee Powder Camp will run from February 17th-24th. It will be led by Conrad Janzen.
Top slider image: backcountryskiingcanada.com
7 day helicopter-accessed camp. Itineray TBD.
Gear, Food, Lodging
- Accommodation at Kokanee Glacier Cabin for the week
- Helicopter transport to and from the hut
- All meals, beginning with dinner on Day 1 and ending with lunch on Day 8
- Guiding by ACMG-certified guides throughout the camp
- All group gear
Participants must provide:
- Transportation to/from staging area (participants will be expected to use their own vehicles to carpool)
- Lunch on day 1, Dinner on day 8
- Personal gear (see equipment list in Info Pack)
Level of Difficulty
More Powder Program camps and courses - Presented by Smartwool
Winter in Canada’s mountains means powder skiing and the ACC knows the terrain. Whether you’re looking to get skills and get up to speed, or looking for the trip of a lifetime, you’ll find it here. Join us!
Powder Program Adventures
- Rogers Pass Powder Camp (Jan 28-Feb 1, 2018). An awesome ski camp deep in Rogers Pass, based out of the Wheeler hut. For experienced skiers. 5 days, $1,450.
Powder Program Skills Courses
- Avalanche Skills Training Level 1 Canada’s first step in recreational avalanche training. 2 days.
- Avalanche Skills Training Level 2 Canada’s intermediate level recreational avalanche training. 5 days.
- Learn to Backcountry Ski For beginners: covers everything from avi gear and hazards to track setting and ski technique. 3 days.