What about a secluded and inviting space for your staff retreat or meeting?
Come Stay With Us!
The Alpine Club of Canada offers a great venue just minutes from downtown Canmore in the beautiful Canadian Rockies.
- Three separate facilities accommodating up to 54 people in dormitory-style rooms:
- The Clubhouse sleeps up to 31 guests.
- The Bell Cabin sleeps up to 15.
- For private rooms the Boswell Cabin has 4 private rooms each able to sleep 3 guests.
- A spacious, fully equipped kitchen in which you can bring your own food or bring a caterer
- A bright and comfortable meeting room with audio/visual equipment
- Comfortable living area with fireplace for relaxing
- Several large south facing decks offering the best views in the Bow Valley from Canmore
- Laundry and internet
The Clubhouse is licensed, we carry refreshing chilled beer and a selection of red & white wine. We also offer cold drinks (pop, gatorade & juice) and some snacks from the front desk.
WeddingsThe Canmore Clubhouse is a wonderful location for an intimate wedding shared with family members and close friends. Beautiful views of the Three Sisters provide the perfect backdrop for your wedding.
What to expect on your special day:
- Exclusive use of the Clubhouse’s kitchen, living room, Heritage Room, Guide’s Room and guest rooms
- Several options for your ceremony and reception (outdoors and inside)
- Lots of space for weddings with up to 75 guests
- Accommodation for up to 31 guests in our dorm-style bedrooms, more beds available if you add the Bell Cabin and/or the Boswell Cabin
- Rustic lodge ambiance with patio, barbecue and fire pit
- 2 nights minimum stay for weddings, so you have enough time to prepare everything the way you like
Your wedding, your style:
- Prepare the common rooms according to your needs (arrange furniture for a seated dinner or a stand-up style reception, remove furniture for dancing etc.)
- Hire your favourite caterer or do your own cooking in our well-equipped kitchen
- Bring your individual decoration and flowers
- Get your own liquor license and serve your guests the drinks you like
“Thanks again for your attention to details, flexibility, support and organization! helped me so much! We might book an anniversary out there.”
“The wedding, facilities, catering, band, and staff were all fantastic! Everyone was always willing to go the extra mile.”
For more information on holding a wedding at our location, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and please refer to the following document for some more information:
ACC Wedding Information Package – 2017
Meetings, Retreats and Training
Come and use our facility for your next outdoor training class, your company’s team-building event or your organization’s meeting. We regularly accommodate wilderness first aid classes, corporate meetings, yoga retreats and other gatherings, both just for the day or overnight.
- Professional but relaxed meeting space
- Space for 25 people boardroom-style or 35 people classroom-style
- WiFi and technical equipment available: projector ($25/day), TV screen, whiteboard
- Whole building for smaller groups (sleeps 15) for more intimate gatherings
- Suitable for workshops of several days
- Lots of outdoor space for team-building or training exercises
- Different options for breaks and informal get-togethers (kitchen, living room, Guide’s Room)
Pricing and availability vary by season. For a detailed list of pricing, to check availability, to enjoy a tour of the Clubhouse or to make a booking, contact the Front Desk Supervisor at email@example.com or call 403-678-3200.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Alpine Club of Canada’s Clubhouse!
Special things to do in the Bow Valley
Dog sledding, Caving, Hiking tours, Helicopter tours, Golf, Ski and Snowboarding, Nordic Centre, Mountain Biking, Dinner Theatre, Canmore Quad Tours, Cross Zee Ranch, Canmore Museum & Geoscience Centre, Local Hikes, Art Galleries
Festival and Events
Children’s Festival, Folk Festival, Canmore Uncorked, World Cup, 24 hours of Adrenaline, Canmore Rocky Mountain Half Marathon and 10 k race, Festival of the Eagles, Arts Peak Arts Festival, Canada Celebration