The ACC has made changes to our huts and our booking system. Our huts are available for booking requests by ACC members as well as the general public. Reservations are required for all bookings.
You can read all of our hut booking policies by clicking the button below.
See Hut Policies - Summer 2021
How to Book a Hut
You can request a hut booking in 3 easy steps:
1. Check Hut Rates
- All ACC huts rates are nightly rates, based on exclusive bookings (whole hut) rather than per bed.
- Hut rates for summer 2021 have been changed from previous seasons and vary between huts.
You can find all of our summer and winter hut rates by clicking the button below.
See Hut Rates - Summer 2021
2. Confirm availability for the hut
- You can check to see if a hut is available online at any time.
- Note that there are separate availability calendars for summer and winter.
Check hut availability by clicking the button below.
Check Hut Availability - Summer 2021
3. Complete a booking request form
- All hut booking requests are made online through our online booking request form.
- You will be contacted by our office for confirmation and payment within two business days of submitting your request.
- Please do not phone the ACC office to request a booking.
Ready to go? Click the button below to request a hut booking.
Request a Hut Booking - Summer 2021
If anyone in your party experiences any COVID-like symptoms during your stay (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath), you must immediately vacate the facility and travel directly to your place of origin to follow up with your local health authority for possible testing for COVID-19. You are required to immediately contact the ACC to inform us of your situation. Any associated costs are not the responsibility of the ACC. Learn more about our COVID policy here.