Elizabeth Parker Hut - Summer 2020 Lottery Application
PLEASE NOTE: The 2020 Elizabeth Parker Hut lottery is not currently running due to COVID-19.
The Elizabeth Parker Hut
- Summer 2020 lottery will open on Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 at 8:00
a.m. and run until Friday, November 1st, 2019 - 11:59 PM.
- Application Deadline is November 1, 2019, 11:59 p.m. MST.
- NEW FOR SUMMER 2020 - You will not provide a date or party size for your lottery entry. You will simply be issued a ticket number for each lottery entry that you purchase.
- All of these lottery entries will be drawn against one another, and a winning lottery ticket number list created.
- Each of the winners will be contact IN SUCCESSION until no spaces are available at the Elizabeth Parker hut for Summer 2020 stays (June 19, 2020 - October 4, 2020)
- When the winners are contacted, they will be presented with the remaining dates and spaces in the hut on the chosen date, once the booking is made and the deposit is paid, the next winner will be contacted, and so on.
- Lottery winners will be contacted STARTING ON November 8th, 2019.
- Each lottery ticket that you purchase will be charged at a cost of $10.00 + GST
- Lottery winners are required to be members in good standing at the time of booking,
to complete your reservation.
- Once the booking is confirmed all standard cancellation and payment policies apply.
- There is no limit to the number of lottery entries that you may purchase.
- The maximum stay per party for the Summer lottery season (June 19, 2020 - October 4, 2020) for any single person, is 7 nights.
- The 2020 Lake O'Hara bus schedule has not been set by Parks
Canada. Therefore bus times are subject to change and the time submitted
in the lottery will be considered a request - not confirmed. There will no longer be an 8:30am bus for EP bookings.
- Nightly, per person fees for stays between June 19, 2020 and October 4, 2020 at Elizabeth Parker Hut will be
$35.00 for ACC members and $45.00 for ACC non-members.
- IMPORTANT - There will be MULTIPLE dates UNAVAILABLE TO ANY LOTTERY ENTRANT at the commencement of the lottery. These dates will be shown on the opening page of the registration, and MUST be reviewed before you complete your lottery entry, as these entries are non refundable once paid.
Start your Lottery Registration