WINTER BOOKING INFO - 2022
All guests with bookings at ACC huts are encouraged to read the latest provincial health regulations:
To see what we're doing to ensure your group's safety during your stay, please read our Covid safety plan here:
Guidelines for how to prevent the likelihood of communal transmission at ACC facilities during COVID-19
As you plan backcountry adventures at ACC huts, please consider the current, and potential future, provincial COVID guidelines and restrictions for group sizes and travel. We ask that you avoid making assumptions that life will be ‘back to normal’ by the time of your hut booking, but rather to plan for a continuation of ‘unpredictable’ restrictions from provincial governments.
The ACC encourages safe use of the backcountry and discouraging groups making speculative bookings with group compositions that assume optimistic changes to provincial COVID protocols.
We are taking a firm stance on requiring all of our users to abide by all health regulations and we do this in support of our government agencies, our health care system, local businesses and the collective health of our community.
We thank you for doing your part.
Hut Booking Schedule
Bookings for winter huts will open according to the following schedule:
All Winter Huts (excluding ski weeks at Fairy Meadow Hut and Kokanee Glacier Cabin)
- September 27, 2021 – General public booking for period November 1, 2021 – January 30, 2022
Booking requests for the schedule times above all open at 9:00am Mountain Time on the date indicated.
Hut Bookings - Rates, Policies and Booking Procedure
The ACC has made changes to our huts and our booking system. Our huts are available for booking requests by ACC members as well as the general public. Reservations are required for all bookings.
You can read all of our hut booking policies by clicking the button below.
See Hut Policies - Winter 2022
How to Book a Hut
You can request a hut booking in 3 easy steps:
1. Check Hut Rates
- All ACC huts rates are nightly rates, based on exclusive bookings (whole hut) rather than per bed.
- Hut rates for winter 2022 have been changed from previous seasons and vary between huts.
You can find all of our winter hut rates by clicking the button below.
See Hut Rates - Winter 2022
2. Confirm availability for the hut
- You can check to see if a hut is available online at any time.
- Note that there are separate availability calendars for summer and winter.
Check hut availability by clicking the button below.
Check Hut Availability - Winter 2022
3. Complete a booking request form
- All hut booking requests are made online through our online booking request form.
- You will be contacted by our office for confirmation and payment within two business days of submitting your request.
- Please do not phone the ACC office to request a booking.
Ready to go? Click the button below to request a hut booking.
Request a Hut Booking - Winter 2022
If anyone in your party experiences any COVID-like symptoms during your stay (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath), you must immediately vacate the facility and travel directly to your place of origin to follow up with your local health authority for possible testing for COVID-19. You are required to immediately contact the ACC to inform us of your situation. Any associated costs are not the responsibility of the ACC. Learn more about our COVID policy here.