- All payments, including reservation fees, are 100% non-refundable and final.
- For multi-night stays and facility bookings that are made more than 30 days in advance, the first night's rate will be collected as a non-refundable reservation fee at the time of booking, and the balance will be processed as non-refundable full and final payment 30 days before the first overnight.
- For single night stays and facility bookings that are made less than 30 days in advance, the full balance will be collected as a non-refundable full and final payment at time of booking.
- For Canmore Clubhouse bookings, balances are processed 48 hours prior to arrival rather than 30 days.
- Valid facility credits, in the booking party’s name, will be accepted as payment and applied to a booking as non-refundable reservation fee and/or non-refundable full and final payment options.
The reservation fee and final payment covers the costs associated with the facilities and the preparations necessary for the intended stay. These costs are incurred whether the trip is utilized or not, for whatever reason. As such, once these funds are received, these services are deemed to have been rendered and that portion of the service agreement concluded. The reservation fee and final payment are not deposits. They are the cost(s) of business rendered on behalf of the booking party and is not refundable in any event.
- Dates are non-transferrable. Changes to any bookings, in whole or in part, (including but not limited to a reduction in overnight stays) will be treated as a cancellation and will follow those same terms and conditions (below).
- Bookings are not transferrable to another party.
- All cancellations must be submitted through our online cancellation form. Once reservation fees and full and final payments are received, they are 100% non-refundable and final.
The same policies apply to the use of facility credits. Any payment by facility credit is considered 100% non-refundable full and final payment.
- Cancellation forms received more than 30 days prior to the arrival date (for backcountry hut reservations) or more than 48 hours prior to the arrival date (for Clubhouse reservations) will be cancelled and no further payments will be processed by the ACC. The reservation fee that was processed at the time of booking will not be refunded.
Cancellation forms received less than 30 days prior to the arrival date (for backcountry hut reservations) or less that 48 hours prior to the arrival date (for Canmore Clubhouse reservations) will be cancelled and no refunds will be issued.
- Reservations paid with ACC facility credits are not eligible for refunds. Payment by facility credit is considered a 100% non-refundable full and final payment.
- All paid National Park Wilderness Passes attached to a cancelled booking will be 100% refunded.
- The ACC does not refund or discount any booking(s) due to weather, wildlife, delay, early departure, imposed closures or restrictions, or for any other reason(s) beyond our control.
- Credits, refunds, and/or deferrals will not be considered for any cancellation for any reason whatsoever. This policy applies to all cancellations including those arising due to inclement weather, poor road conditions, accidents, highway re-routing, illness, trail closures, and any other situation beyond our control. The ACC recommends the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- The ACC reserves the right to cancel any bookings at our discretion.
The ACC highly recommends trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance to those booking our facilities. In the event that you are forced to cancel your booking due to an emergency this would likely cover you for the cost of non-refundable reservation fees or the non-refundable full and final payment on facility bookings, as well as any accompanying travel arrangements.
For more information about Tugo's trip cancellation and interruption insurance, click here
Request a Hut Booking - SUMMER 2021