- ACC facilities are booked on an exclusive, whole hut basis, meaning you are booking the facility, and that prices are not based on number of beds or occupants.
- Orders and provincial guidelines for gatherings may change between the time of booking and scheduled arrival date. All facility users must meet the current guidelines and restrictions for gatherings, even if those numbers are less than facility capacities.
- There are no "transition days" in between bookings. All parties are responsible to sanitize the hut on arrival and before departing.
- All overnight stays in national parks require the purchase of a backcountry wilderness pass. The rate is $10.02 per person per night and will be added to your total invoice at the time of confirmation.
- Membership in The Alpine Club of Canada may be purchased at the time of booking.
- Please read cancellation policies...
- All guests with bookings at ACC huts are encouraged to read the latest provincial health regulations:
Check Hut Availability - Summer 2021
Request a Hut Booking - SUMMER 2021