Group Bookings of the ACC Clubhouse
Looking for the perfect mountain setting to have your retreat, family reunion or birthday party and provide accommodation for your guests? Our picturesque, quiet and private property on the outskirts of Canmore, Alberta is the ideal location.
Come Stay With Us!
The Alpine Club of Canada offers a great venue just minutes from downtown Canmore in the beautiful Canadian Rockies.
- Three separate facilities accommodating up to 58 people in dormitory-style rooms:
- The main Clubhouse building sleeps up to 31 guests.
- The Bell Cabin sleeps up to 15.
- The Boswell Cabin has 4 private rooms each able to sleep 3 guests.
- A spacious, fully equipped kitchen - prepare your own food or arrange for a caterer.
- A bright and comfortable meeting room with audio/visual equipment.
- Comfortable living area with fireplace for relaxing - easily configured for sit-down meals or standup reception.
- Several large south-facing decks with outstanding views of the Bow Valley.
- Free wifi
Please download our group info package for more details and our policies:
Group Bookings Info Package
Please note that the entire ACC property is strictly non-smoking. There is no access to smoking areas, indoors or outside.
Making a Group Booking
Pricing and availability vary by season. For a
detailed list of pricing, to check availability, to enjoy a tour of the
Clubhouse or to make a booking, email Alison Saklofske or call 403 678 3200 ext. 213.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Alpine Club of Canada’s Clubhouse!
Special things to Do in the Bow Valley
Dog sledding, Caving, Hiking tours,
Helicopter tours, Golf, Ski and Snowboarding, Nordic Centre, Mountain
Biking, Dinner Theatre, Canmore Quad Tours, Cross Zee Ranch, Canmore
Museum & Geoscience Centre, Local Hikes, Art Galleries
Festival and Events
Children’s Festival, Folk Festival, Canmore Uncorked, World Cup, 24 hours of Adrenaline, Canmore Rocky Mountain Half Marathon and 10 k race, Festival of the Eagles, Arts Peak Arts Festival, Canada Celebration