The ACC has made changes to our huts and our booking system. Our huts are available for booking requests by ACC members as well as the general public. Reservations are required for all bookings.
Hut Booking Policies
ACC hut booking policies are created with the intention of keeping our hut users as safe as possible.
- Before you book a hut, make sure you understand ACC hut booking policies.
- You can read all of our hut booking policies by clicking the button below.
See Winter 2021 Hut Policies
How to Book a Hut
You can request a hut booking in 3 easy steps:
1. Check Hut Rates
- All ACC huts rates are based on exclusive bookings (whole hut) rather than per bed.
- Huts have different rates for summer and winter bookings.
- Winter 2021 rates have been allocated based on the 2, 3 and 6 day options. Per night pricing will decrease as the length of your stay increases (see rate chart).
You can find all of our summer and winter hut rates by clicking the button below.
See All Hut Rates
2. Confirm availability for the hut
- You can check to see if a hut is available online at any time.
- Note that there are separate availability calendars for summer and winter.
Check hut availability by clicking one of the buttons below.
Check Hut Availability - Winter 2020/21
3. Complete a booking request form
- All hut booking requests are made online through our online booking request form.
- You will be contacted by our office for confirmation and payment within 48 hours of submitting your request.
- Please do not phone the ACC office to request a booking.
Ready to go? Click the button below to request a hut booking.
Request a Hut Booking - WINTER 2020/21
If anyone in your party experiences any COVID-like symptoms during your stay (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath), you must immediately vacate the facility and travel directly to your place of origin to follow up with your local health authority for possible testing for COVID-19. You are required to immediately contact the ACC to inform us of your situation. Any associated costs are not the responsibility of the ACC. Learn more about our COVID policy here .