All hut bookings are exclusive bookings.
- There will be one point of contact for the booking.
- All members of the group accept the collective risk of traveling together and staying in the hut.
Structured Booking Schedule
The ACC's most popular huts (Elizabeth Parker, Stanley Mitchell, Bow, Wheeler, Asulkan, Fryatt, Wates-Gibson, and Elk Lakes)
are booked on a structured schedule. Reservations are limited to the following periods each week:
- 3 nights (arriving Friday, checking out Monday).
- 2 nights (arriving Tuesday, checking out Thursday).
- 6 nights (arriving Friday, checking out Thursday).
- 6 nights (arriving Tuesday, checking out Monday).
Monday nights and Thursday nights are not available to book with the exception of during 6-night bookings.
Booking Wapta Huts
For the time period of March 1 to May 5, the four ACC huts on the Wapta Traverser (Peyto, Bow, Balfour and Scott Duncan huts) and the three huts on the Bow-Yoho Traverse (Bow, Louise and Richard Guy and Stanley Mitchell huts)will be available to book as complete traverse packages. With the rolling 90-day window for winter bookings, these packages will be available to book beginning December 1.
More details will be published here.
Unstructured bookings schedule
Our less busy or more remote huts (Peyto, Balfour, Scott Duncan, Louise and Richard Guy, Sapphire Col, Great Cairn and Glacier Circle)
are available to book with the following requirements:
- 2 nights minimum booking.
- Minimum 24 hour time period between bookings.
- Huts are to be sanitized by the arriving party.
We recommend parties disinfect surfaces on arrival.
Check Hut Availability - Winter 2020/21
Canmore Clubhouse and cabin bookings
The Canmore Clubhouse and the Bell and Boswell cabins are available for booking requests for any nights. These cabins are disinfected by our housekeeping staff prior to each arrival. We will be strictly adhering to check in (3:00 pm) and check out (11:00 am) times.
Please call our front desk at 403-678-3200 to request bookings and availability at the Canmore properties.