Known affectionately as “the Bible” by outdoor enthusiasts, the Canadian Rockies Trail Guide was the first guidebook with accurate distances and detailed descriptions to the trails of the Canadian Rockies. Now in its 10th edition and in full colour, the popular tome is the most comprehensive and well-known guidebook to hiking in the region.
The Canadian Rockies Trail Guide includes:
• Extensive coverage: 227 hikes for all levels of fitness are detailed with distance outlines and in-depth trail descriptions.
• Full colour: Over 250 stunning colour photos and 35 maps with 3D colour topography.
• Respected authors: Brian Patton and Bart Robinson are regarded as the ultimate authority on hiking in the Canadian Rockies.
• Market awareness: Not only is Canadian Rockies Trail Guide known locally as “the Bible,” it is the only hiking guide to the region recommended by Fodor’s, Frommer’s, and Lonely Planet.
• Track record: With over 270,000 copies in print, the Canadian Rockies Trail Guide is one of the best-selling non-fiction books in Canadian publishing history